Wednesday, March 16

Searor Family - Chandler AZ Family Photographer

I had so much fun with this session. We ran around, road rides, and there was even candy for Josh, the little guy! We also took pictures of Danielle's belly, she is due next month and I can't wait to meet her new addition! She was brave enough not to find out what the sex of the baby is! So, the suspense is killing me. ah Here are some pics from their session...






This photo cracks me up as we were doing a different silhouette picture and Joe tells me he wants to do one with Josh upside down! lol Josh wasn't very excited about it, but we all had a good laugh.

1 comments:

Bethany Garvey said...

I absolutely adore your silloutte shot ... gorgeous light and the up side down is precious! Great job!

 
© Diana Carver Photography