Thursday, March 3

One Year Older - Scottsdale AZ Photographer

This past Monday I turned one year older and one year wiser just like that! I was able to celebrate over the weekend with my husband. He asked what I wanted to do and I said just go out to a dinner and a movie. Seems simple, but with 3 kids and a busy schedule it's sometimes hard to do. We've resorted to ordering out and staying up late watching movies as our dates in the last couple of months. I actually like that a tad better since I can fall asleep whenever I want... usually half way through the movie. lol But I have a serious popcorn addiction and well... it needs to be fed so often. So off to dinner and a movie we went.

On Monday, we went out to eat at one of our favorite places Gramaldis Pizzeria. If you sign up for the birthday club you get a free pizza on your birthday! So, we couldn't pass that up.



As we were finishing up Spencer asked if we were going to get ice cream afterwards. We have been going over to Sugar Bowl for dessert whenever we eat at Gramaldis. I couldn't disappoint a 5 and 4 year old. After ice cream, Spencer said "well, it can't be your birthday if you don't have a cake." I was starting to see he was trying to take advantage of my special day and get all the junk food he could have. lol

The nice thing about having a 5 year old is handing over the camera to get a picture with Tyler. Here's his first try...

Future photographer in the making...




Ashley asking for seconds...

Tyler knows that anything with strawberries is my favorite!

A number five should suffice, right?

My helpers...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy happy birthday! I love the picture of you. Looks like you had a GREAT day!

Juli said...

happy bday!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies!

 
© Diana Carver Photography