Wednesday, March 16

Before and After - Chandler AZ Family Photographer

I love editing pictures. I never quite know how I'm going to edit pictures until I open then up and see where the inspiration takes me. I always like to flip back and forth and see what a big difference editing a picture can some times make.

Well, Danielle asked me a few times before our session about photoshoping images if Josh, her 18 month old, got hurt. I said for sure, not a problem. Of course a week before our session he got hurt and had a couple of scabs on his forehead for our session. Per Danielle... he was right on schedule. lol

Well, we decided to take a family picture, and to be honest Josh was not excited about smiling. There was just too much going on around him pay attention to me. So, I had to work the smile out of him. I started acting silly and playing with his snacks, popping some in his mouth and quickly snapping away as this made him smile. So I thought I would share this before and after picture.

This picture is straight out of the camera and is unedited...


This is the edited version...


Thank goodness for Photoshop!

0 comments:

 
© Diana Carver Photography