Thursday, March 31

Lost Baby Tooth - Mesa, AZ Family Photographer

After two weeks knowing that Spencer was about to lose his first tooth... it finally happened and I cried. The thought that his little baby smile was gone forever it put into perspective how much he's changed and really growing up.

On Tuesday he came up to me crying because he'd been fighting with his little brother. Then all of the sudden I noticed he had blood dripping down his chin. I asked him if his tooth fell off, but he said no. So, I checked and sure enough it was gone. I had to retrace his steps, but thank goodness we found the tooth. He felt like such a big boy and was so excited to have to Tooth Fairy visit our house. Here's his new smile...

3 comments:

Bethany Patterson said...

Hi Diana! Just wondering what kind of lens you have? Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I have a 50 1.4, 35 1.8 and a 105 2.8, but I sometimes rent lenses as well.

Julie Branyan said...

So glad you blogged about this. He is so cute! The tooth fairy is awesome!

 
© Diana Carver Photography