Wednesday, March 9

Album Design - Phoenix, AZ Photographer

Occasionally, I get to have fun and design something truly unique and special for my clients. I love designing all sorts of fun things, from albums to storyboards! I thought I would share these designs I've done recently. I designed two accordion books for two different clients. If you've never seen an accordion book it's just like it sounds, it's a book that opens like an accordion. :) (they were both designed with the babies info on them, but I decided to cover it up for privacy.) Isn't this a wonderful way to keep pictures from their newborn photo sessions?!

And apparently I was on some sort of grey kick! LOL


1 comments:

Juli said...

very cute! yes, i used the barn wood rugs over my carpet in my living room. they work great!

 
© Diana Carver Photography