Monday, March 28

Birthday Party - Chandler AZ Familiy Photographer

Lebby emailed me a few weeks back wanting to schedule a photo session, she mentioned how 2 of her kids and her were having birthdays in April and wanted to have balloons, hats, and cupcakes. She also said she wanted to bring some games. I got really excited with her idea and just brought a few more props. I knew she trusted me from working with her twice before. (click here to see one of her sessions.)

They played with bubbles, Uno Attack, ate cupcakes and were silly. It was really so fun to capture how they are together as a family at this time and talking to the kids and seeing how they've changed in the past year. I left the session feeling very much like I was leaving a party. So here are just a few pictures to try to tell the story...












Can you tell who won?!

1 comments:

Julie Branyan said...

Aw.. I love this. They are such a cute family and this is a great idea for a birthday. You did a beautiful job as always. :)

 
© Diana Carver Photography