Tuesday, January 4

Editing: Before and After

I thought I would share with you my before and after editing work. Since I started on this journey I've realized that not only did I need to learn to use my camera to its full potential, understand lighting(blah, blah) but that I also had to master software editing tools. Not that I have mastered these and not that Photoshop will "fix" a picture. Many photographers would not show their before and after pictures to clients let alone potential clients. It's like asking them to get undressed. Yike! However, there are still many that do and will and I always enjoy seeing how they do it. Trying to figure out how they do it, it's fun for me.

The first picture is a picture straight out of camera with NO editing! The second one is edited.

0 comments:

 
© Diana Carver Photography