Wednesday, January 12

Day Twelve

Today has just been one of those days were I was running against time. I felt like all day I was running from one place to the next taking the kids to school, morning work out, editing pictures, picking kids up from school, taking the kids to the sitter's house, business lunch meeting, picking kids up from sitter's, taking the kids to karate, taking the kids back to sitter's, going to business event, picking the kids up from the sitter's. Thank heavens for crock pot dinners and an awesome sitter! So, instead of the normal group theme I've been doing I thought this was more fitting for me today... checking the time!


I'm exhausted.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Taking the kid's to the sitter's house? You mean your parents house...lol

The picture turned out great. It looks like it should be in a magazine.

 
© Diana Carver Photography