Friday, January 7

Day Seven

For a loooong time I used to not leave my house without my camera. We were pretty much inseparable. I didn't want to miss any memorable moments that could be captured in a picture.

That was until sometime after baby #3 came along.

There were times when I was trying to control two toddlers and holding a baby with a camera hanging from my shoulders along with a huge diaper bag and I would bend down to do something for the kids and the camera would go swinging barely missing their poor head. Over time I slowly stopped taking it outside the house. It was logistically hard, not to mentions making sure it didn't bang against a wall or something and not losing it! So today like any normal day we went out and the camera stayed at home. We were standing in line when I saw the perfect picture for my theme and I had no camera! But thanks to digital technology I had my droid phone! Which saved me! So here's my picture... Converging lines...

0 comments:

 
© Diana Carver Photography