Tuesday, January 18

Day Eighteen- My little one

I was looking around for inspiration for something to take a picture of today. I decided to walk into my youngest bedroom. Knowing she was sleeping. She's now eighteen months and it seems she's grown just too fast for me...

I couldn't resist a picture of her peacefully sleeping in her crib. I always wonder what her dreams are about. Then, after a few pictures the sound of my camera woke her up.

It turned into a mini shoot from there. I wanted to capture how she looks and what she does when she wakes up. Usually she just lays quietly in her crib. I swears she's the best baby you could ask for, but I'm a little bias. :)

I couldn't pick just one picture... together the pictures tell the story...







3 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Love these pictures. She is so sweet, mine would be bouncing up and down trying to get out. Like she is now!

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

So fun meeting you tonight and welcome to PUG! your pics are fantastic and this post inspired me to get some shots of my little girl since she will be graduating from her crib any day now! I want to remember these days!!

Unknown said...

Ms Ashely is so cute. I didn't know you already started the 365 day project. I have some catching up to do.

 
© Diana Carver Photography