Wednesday, January 19

Day Nineteen

My life

Do I need to say more?


Sometimes I wish we could leave the house without shoes, searching for them can be quite the task. Because of that reason I've purchased a few cheap pairs of sandals at Old Navy for the boys just to have as backups. Scott and Spencer are just a couple of shoes size apart but can sometimes get away wearing each other shoes, at least Scott can. Well, the other day we were in a bit of a hurry to who knows where. Kids where all loaded up in the car and I looked back to check everyone had shoes. Spencer had jumped in the car without shoes! I ran back in and just grabbed the first 3 black sandals I could find figuring at least there would be a right and left foot in the mix. When we arrived at our destination Tyler took a closer look at the sandals trying to decide which ones Spencer should wear. And wouldn't you guess... they were all lefties! HA What are the chances?! So yes, this is my life. Always searching for shoes, most of the time finding only one of each pair. This morning as we were getting ready for school Scott was helping me look for his shoes and brought me these sandals, thankfully we found his shoes and he didn't need to wear these.

On a different topic...

Lately, I've been noticing such lovely sunset! Growing up I'd hear about how "beautiful" Arizona sunsets where, but I just thought it's a sunset. Every state has one. It wasn't until I visited Oregon last year and realized their sunsets weren't as pretty as Arizona. Which is okay, Oregon is still green and beautiful, and I'd love to move there rain, cold and all! But I'd miss the sunsets here.

So, as I was driving around this evening I stopped and took this picture.

2 comments:

Juli said...

i have that same mat!

Diana Carver Photography said...

That doesn't surprise me. You have exquisite taste. :)

 
© Diana Carver Photography