Thursday, January 6

Day Six

It is 10:22pm and I'm already posting. This might be a first! LOL I'm really enjoying trying to think outside the box and taking pictures of things around me. Really planning out my daily creative mini shoot.

Except today I had a block.

I knew what I wanted to take a picture of... something contrasty with a color pop. I'm kinda following this group on Twitter. (I don't know how to use Twitter, but that should be a post for another day. ) So about 9:30pm I'm walking around the house holding my camera and since it's dark it also has the external flash attached to it. The following conversation follows with the husband...

Tyler - Are you looking for something to take a picture of? (He's caught on to me, probably thinks I look foolish the way I'm staring at everything.)
Me- Yeah, I'm trying to find something contrasty with a color pop. Look I already took this picture what do you think?
Tyler- How about the Legos?

I guess he wasn't crazy about my first picture. lol How did I not come up with that first?! They went perfect with the theme. So this was my favorite shot...

0 comments:

 
© Diana Carver Photography