Wednesday, February 16

Rylee - Mesa Newborn Photographer

I got to meet this little lady earlier this week. Sadly her mom had tried getting another photographer to do her newborn pictures, but that photographer kept rescheduling their appointment. That made me so sad! Newborns change daily, everyday counts. The majority of newborn pictures on my site are before the baby is even a week old. I was up for the challenge of photographing a 3 week old. I got her in as soon as I could.

Rylee put up a good fight.

She really didn't want to sleep.

Every newborn session is different and come with their own challanges. I've had a 6 day old baby not want to sleep. I've had babies poop all over. Gotten tons of poop on my hand, or pee. I've even gotten it on my clothes. Hahaha

But Rylee's mommy was wonderful and patient. So, we waited her out. She slept for a good 30-45 minutes. Just enough to get several poses of her sleeping. But I love the awake pictures too. Here are just a few of my favorites...








0 comments:

 
© Diana Carver Photography