Friday, February 11

I've been trying to decide the last couple of days where to go with 365 project. I know it's only been a few weeks, but it does take some discipline and commitment and I'm not sure if I have the discipline for it. hahaha Oh, well... we'll see what next week will bring, maybe I'll just catch up or maybe I will update just a few times a week. Ah, I'll take the weekend to think about it more. I guess I just wanted a place to share the other pictures that aren't session related.

On other news, Ashley and Josh's wedding is tomorrow! I can hardly wait! This is the first wedding being the head photographer and I'm so ready for this. Over the last year I worked with other photographers and photographed 8 weddings! I can't wait to share all the eye candy from this wedding!

2 comments:

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!!! And yes, 365 project is HUGE! Way to keep it in perspective!

Diana Carver Photography said...

I can't wait to share the pictures!

 
© Diana Carver Photography