Friday, February 18

Elin's Newborn Pictures - Casa Grande Photographer

I hope you guys have enjoyed the picture of Elin's birth. I'm so jealous, her pictures are way better than any picture of my kids' births! Actually, the pictures of my third birth are the worst! They are all blurry, but blurry or not I will keep them because those are the only pictures we have that document her birth.

I went to Elin's home the day after she got released and technically she was 2 and a half days old! Babies this little are so easy to pose. They are so sleepy they don't care what you do to them. Here are some of pictures from her session...





3 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! They turned out great! She is such a cutie!!

Unknown said...

My favorite is the last picture. It seems like newborns are such great models. They do whatever you want.

Unknown said...

Marco, I wish they would do just want I want them to, but they don't always. Takes a lot of patience. :) But I love posing them and waiting them out. lol

 
© Diana Carver Photography